Hotel «City Star» services
- Perm State Art Gallery
- Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral
- Perm Regional Museum
- The central promenade of Kama
- River Station (architect Monument.)
- Modern Art Museum
Valid from August 2018
We appreciate your privacy and are aware of the importance of data protection for you, therefore STAR GROUP HOTELS guarantee the high-quality protection and safety of your Personal Information (including credit card details) when booking and paying for the services.
This statement describes how we collect and may use the Personal Information that you provide on our website, as well as while staying at our hotels. These privacy rules apply to all the services provided by our company.
1. Personal Information Collection
"Personal Information" is the data that allows us to identify you personally. When interacting with our customers, we collect the following Personal Data according to the Russian legislation:
- Full Name;
- Postal address;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Payment card information;
- Date and place of birth;
- Citizenship, passport data, visas and other identification data contained in identity cards;
- Important dates, such as birthdays and anniversaries;
- Data on participation in loyalty programs;
- Information about previous visits, purchased services, requests for special services and amenities.
2. Data Processing Objectives
We only process your Personal Information to contact you at your consent, to manage our relationships with you according to our contract details and / or to meet our legitimate interest.
We may use your Personal Information for the following objectives:
- Reservations: we may use your Personal data to fill in and process your online booking.
- Customer Service: we may use your Personal Information to provide assistance.
- Guest reviews: we may contact you by email, and invite you to write a review after your stay.
- Loyalty programs: we can offer you participation in our loyalty programs, as well as in individual programs designed to suit your interests; send you our special offers, promotions and information about events; calculate your privilege rate;
- Security: we can use information that may include Personal data, in order to prevent (and also, to investigate) fraud and other illegal actions. For these purposes, Personal Information can be provided to third parties, such as law enforcement agencies in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation
- Legal issues: in certain cases, we need to use information that can include Personal Information for the management and settlement of legal disputes, complaints and investigations, as well as for compliance with regulatory requirements, enforcement of contracts, and in addition to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation.
- If we use automatic methods of processing Personal data that may have legal or other serious consequences for you, we will take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to intervene.
3. Other ways to use and disclose data.
We may use and disclose Personal Data when it is necessary and appropriate to:
- execute legal proceedings;
- meet the requests of public authorities, including those located outside your country of residence and in order to comply with the requirements of national security and law enforcement agencies;
- ensure compliance with our rules and conditions;
- protect our activities;
- protect our rights, confidential information, security or property of STAR GROUP HOTELS, you or third parties;
- enable us to use the available remedy or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If it is required by law, we will obtain your consent before processing your Personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If it is required by law, we will ask for your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us at any of the addresses listed at the end of the Privacy Statement.
4. Who gets access to personal data
Access to personal data is obtained only by those employees of the company who need them to perform their duties. All of them get access to personal data after signing a confidentiality agreement and familiarization with the procedure for processing personal data.
5. Protection of Information
According to the Russian legislation on Personal Data protection, STAR GROUP HOTELS strictly observe security procedures to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized use of Personal Data. We take all necessary organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data.
6. Confidential Data
We ask you not to send or disclose any confidential Personal Information (such as, your social security number, national identity card, data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal record, trade Union membership, administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions) to us without our request either through the Services or in any other way.
7. Personal data of minors
We intentionally do not collect personal information about people under 18 years old. If you are a parent or a guardian, do not allow your children to provide any personal information without your permission.
If you have any suggestions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please send an email to: email@example.com.
The Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time according to the latest changes.